General Sale Conditions
The following conditions regulate the sale of our articles. Any new rules are valid from the moment they are published on our website and will refer to sales made from that moment. So, we invite the kind customers to read these conditions carefully every time that they purchase something by us.
The following conditions are valid for all contracts, supplies and other services by EXTRA Fishing Gear s.a.s.. Different or contradictory conditions are explicitly not accepted.
The prices displayed in online shop are VAT included (Italian VAT: 22%) .
3. Acceptance of orders:
To be able to place an order you must be of legal age. The customer receives, after having filed an order, an order confirmation via E-mail. The order will be binding for us only after receiving the full amount of payment due by the customer. It is possible to order only through the online shop or via E-Mail.
4. Terms of payment:
The customer declares to be willing to pay the whole amount of the order (the total amount including shipping costs) in advance by bank transfer, credit card (VISA and Master Card) or Paypal, by choosing the way of payment directly in the ordering process.
5. Shipping costs:
Detailed information about the shipping costs are visible in the menu item shipping methods.
Detailed information about the shipping methods are visible in the menu item shipping methods.
7. Warranty and support:
We guarantee that our articles are free of defects. However, if the customer should find a defective item, please contact us as soon as possible by E-mail at the following address: [email protected] We are committed to replace the goods claimed without costs. If this is not possible or too costly, we are committed to return the full amount of the goods purchased.
8. Right of withdrawal:
Sales through the Internet is subject to the D. Lgs n. 185 of 22/05/1999 (Italian Law) , which provides the possibility for the buyer to exercise the right of withdrawal. The consumer has the right, within 2 weeks of receipt of the goods, to exercise the right of withdrawal, returning the purchased items to the seller and in the consequent getting refunded for the price (excluding shipping costs). Our online store fishing grants an extension of the right of withdrawal up to a total of 30 days. The articles subject to the right of withdrawal must be sent under the responsibility of the customer to this address:
EXTRA Fishing Gear s.a.s.
Corso Aldo Gastaldi 85R
16131 Genova (GE)
Items must be packaged with care. Additionally, the customer within the same time frame must send an e-mail to the following address: [email protected], expressing the desire to withdraw from buying and with order details. As soon as possible, and not later than 30 days from the notice of withdrawal receipt and the restitution of articles, we will reimburse the amount paid (shipping costs excluded).
9. Applicable law and competent court:
All contracts concluded with us are intended as stipulated in Italy and are subject to Italian law. For any dispute arising from the contract, will be exclusively competent the court of Turin (TO).
10. Responsible for data and other content:
EXTRA Fishing Gear s.a.s.
Viale Enrico Thovez 43bis
10131 Torino (TO)
Tel. 0039 3356123197
Information and consent pursuant to'art. 13 and 23 of legislative decree n° 196 of 30.06.2003 (Italian Law):
With reference to the purposes of collection and processing of data:
the data are processed by computer systems. The database is organized in such a way that the access to the data is permitted only to staff appointed by the responsible of the treatment. Modification operations on the data contained in the database are allowed only to the responsible of the data bank, to the manager, if appointed, and the staff in charge of data processing.
Regarding the purpose of the collection and processing of data, we inform you that:
- The data are necessary for compiling papers in order to fulfil the tax obligations, contributions or otherwise required for a precise and accurate processing/preparation of the documentation and of the acts required by the applicable legislation.
- The data can be communicated to the groups/persons charged with the functions of assistance and technical advice.
- The data are needed to establish the business relationship. For the purposes of the correct treatment of data, it is necessary that we are immediately informed of any changes to the data provided.
- The interested party may exercise, in relation to data processing, the rights referred to art. 7 of the legislative decree n°196/2003 (Italian Law)
- The responsible of database is EXTRA Fishing Gear s.a.s. with registered office in Viale Enrico Thovez 43bis, 10131 Torino (TO), Italy
- With the acceptance of these general terms and conditions the interested party gives his / her consent to the indicated treatment .
The legislative decree n. 196 of 30/06/2003, - Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights:
a. The interested party has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her , even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
b. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with electronic tools;
- of the identity of the holder, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects, or categories of subjects, to whom the personal data may be communicated, or that can come to acquaintance in quality of representative designated in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
c. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards to their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, excepted the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
d. The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- the processing, for legitimate reasonsons, of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying market research or commercial communication.